CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Do you ever....

Feel alone? I mean I have 3 kids, a husband and a GREAT family. But for some reason today I feel alone...maybe bc we always do family dinner on Sunday's and today we didn't bc my Dad was running errors and Drew was trying to spend time with his mom. But boy I feel empty today without my family dinner! We had Burger King for dinner nothing like grandma & grandpa's Sunday sauce or even like my parents sauce. boy oh boy.......................really its not even about the food that's just a bonus I mean being with my family makes me whole the conversations at dinner, the quietness as well all eat and wait for the 2nd or 3rd course to come, Sunday's are nothing to me without them. I love love love my family and I dont think I tell them enough! so here's to you I LOVE YOU!

0 comments: