CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Target with three kids...

OK I admit, brilliant me wanted to go to Target today with all 3 kids. oh ya. Brilliant I know, but how could this mom on one income surpass a 75% off sale ON TOYS? oh no not me!
So I hit the store with my Step-mom in tow and little sister, they were not the issue oh no my bratty 5 year old boy (going to be 6 in Sept) was throwing an all out temper tantrum! I mean I had to take him out to lawn and garden so he could scream his little head off, kicking me, punching me, screaming at me "I WANT A TOY" as I wanted to tear his butt off his little body I remember that we don't do that, that's only an adult temper tantrum and who am I to hit him? (WE DO NOT DO THAT HERE) but the urge was still there. I ignored him, and tryed to move on. What a dirty look I see, oh yes there were plenty as they all smirk and snicker like your kids never did that when you went out, PLEASE! I wanted to say "take a picture why don't you" at least I am not beating the shit out of my kid like you would have!
Needless to say the screaming did not stop till grandma came to the rescue & took his little Heine out to the parking lot where she calmly talked to him and brought him back to me.
OH WAIT...oh no to close this we went to Pizza Hut after to get lunch and AJ turned blue on us from stuffing his face to much!
IS THIS DAY OVER YET?

1 comments:

Karen Coutu said...

You're very brave to go shopping with 3 kids by yourself.

I hit that toy sale too and got some great things for almost nothing. If I had some extra money, I would have put some things away for Christmas presents.

Karen of the MomDot Street Team
www.MomDot.com